Re: [NTLK] [OT] airports and Newts

From: Guy MITTAUX (guy.mittaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 08:00:46 EDT

I was detached from my company at Fedex, Memphis TN when this arrived.
Actually the guy hit the pilot with a hammer, and the First officer hit the
stick on the left to let him fall before he hit the F.O.
The aircraft go about 90° left (which is not 180) and back. However, the cargo
was full and the aircraft is now definitly grounded.
But the price of an aircraft with no avionics and no engine is 30% of the total
aircraft.

Guy