Re: [NTLK] LookOut, the hacked version

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 16:23:20 EDT

I was the one who created the site on Tripod. But Tripod, in their
infinite wisdom pulled the website and never told me.

Anyway, the hack can still be downloaded from my server at
http://www.davenet.net/hack.zip

Good luck with it.

At 11:44 AM 10/9/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>Hello, I am trying to get the hacked version of LookOut. I have
>searched around, and found links to "hack.zip" on Tripod, but the web
>page is gone. Does anyone have a good link or a copy they would send
>via email?
>
>Thanks in advance!!!
>
>Eric

David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net
http://www.davenet.net
ICQ UIN: XXXXXX (please ask if you want to talk via ICQ)
Linux - Chicken Soup for the Unix Soul