[NTLK] Jack Russell Terrier Sneaky Thief

From: Templarsog1_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 20:30:26 EDT

I was working with my PowerBook on my sofa and had my MP 130 sitting on the
coffee table in front of me. My 11 month old Jack Russell Terrier (Mac) was
sitting on the sofa next to me. I turned on the Newt to check an address and
put it back down with the back light still. Next thing I know Mac jumps of
the sofa and grabs the Newt and heads for the bedroom. I chased after him and
he hid under the bed. It was so funny to see him under there with the Newt in
his mouth with the backlight glowing. I ran to get some liver treats and had
to bribe him to "drop the Newt". He did and no harm done. I had no idea that
the Newt was a favorite doggie snack, but then again I should have expected
it after the last time he thought the AC adapter for my PB was a nice round
toy which he picked up and took off with and then crashing my PB to the floor
(also no harm done). I guess my Mac just likes Apples and that Apples are Mac
- JRT proof.

William

"The average dog is a lot nicer than the average person"
-Andy Rooney