Re: [NTLK] To think what could have been....

From: mmcipollone (mmcipollone_at_home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 23:27:48 EDT

i'm newly newted in aToronto school
trying to connect to network iMac
tour computer stores trying to get advice
they're not school board supported"they're obsolete" %%deleted!
sensation..ohh i want to see it, i'm trying to get one
when i tell them my primary learning disabled kids are keen and begging to
write
and envied by the other "regular" kids
i get sooo much help
unfortunately, i think, thanks to you green guys out there in newtonia, that
i know more than the computer tech people
funny how many computer geeks, intelligent and articulate
started out gravitating to the field because of ld/writing problems...
mimi