Re: [NTLK] SysPatch 0.6 -- Problem solved.

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 01:37:19 EDT

On Ven 12 oct 2001 Grant [Squeezable] Hutchinson wrote:
>What's the purpose of running both SysPatch and Heaven Or Hell? If
>they're both -10061 utilities, couldn't you make do with one or the other?
>
>Just curious.

They're not triggered at the same time. For example, I configured Heaven or Hell to perform a refresh when powering down the Newton.

Experience shows that I need both to not have -10061. Your mileage may vary as you say in English.

However, note that Heaven Or Hell is only a -10061 fix package while SysPatch also fixes bugs here and there.

Paul

--
Newton Evangelist & Developer (alt.rec...., ATA Support, Quotes, etc)
Newton web page: http://www.kallisys.com/newton/