Re: [NTLK] BackTalk

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 02:54:49 EDT

on 11/10/01 20:30, pjfraser_at_home.com at pjfraser_at_home.com wrote:

> Gang -
>
> I've been lurking for a long while; you may not know me, but I know
> most of you - great list and extremely useful. Here's today's first
> question:
>
> How useful and robust is BackTalk? Is it worth the $40?
>
> What sort of info can you beam back and forth with the supplied
> translators? "Names" only, or notepad stuff as well?

It's worth all the $40. However, I must say that sometimes, when I beam to a
Palm, my 2100 will reset just after the transfer. I talked to Bob of
SmartDog and he says that this was probably because the Palm was using an
old version of the OS.

Beam names and notepad notes. I haven't tried any event or meeting.

-Laurent.