Re: [NTLK] Word docs to eMate

From: Mike O'Brien (obrien_at_leonardo.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 15:31:40 EDT

        I have done a limited amount of RTF transfers between my PC and my
2000u. I haven't had too many problems, but most of my success has been
with X-Port, which I highly recommend.

        One suggestion: given the wild variations in document format and
the resulting RTF between different versions of Word, I suggest you score
a copy of Office 95 and try using RTF files produced by that. That was
the version that was current when Puma wrote the translators for NCU.

Mike O'Brien