[NTLK] Pen Scanner for eMate-Newton ???

From: tony de wolf (tony.dewolf_at_pandora.be)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 17:58:58 EDT

Hello,

I would like to find out if there is a way (hardware/software and
connection) to use a sort of Pen scanner like the IRISPen II (see below)
with an eMate or Newton. With such a device I would have an easy way to
enter text into the Newton or eMate. Not complete pages but up to several
lines of text.

Can anyone help me out with this ?

Thanks.

Tony De Wolf
Brussels - Belgium.

IRISPen II USB
The first USB Pen Scanner - Capture text and figures, bar codes and
handwritten numbers at the stroke of your hand in any computer application
(for more info see: http://www.irislink.com)