Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newted Community Redesign Launched

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 19:55:06 EDT

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Grant [Squeezable] Hutchinson wrote:

> The Newted Community has a fresh coat of paint.
>
> http://newted.dyndns.org/

Excellent, excellent design Grant. I'm going to have to learn some things
from that page, I love it.

<snip>
> Other changes include the use of Blogger to maintain the home page news

Err... any chance the use of Blogger can be leveraged into the maintaining
of the home page as a Newton news site (with submissions coming from all
people, as well as regular updaters)? I'd volunteer to help out.