[NTLK] Help Me!!!

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 12:14:41 EDT

Hello I am new to the list. And I have a huge
problem(besides my grammar). I have a MP120os1.3 and
a 4mb card. After discoering that I could download
applications onto my newton I preceeded to ownload
about 30 of them.
Now I cant do anything to the card. One of the apps
is called "Elegance" whenever I restart newton I get
an error like this:

Elegance
There has been an error.
Error ID: E-104

This happen everytime. Every attempt that I have made
to try and erase the card through a plathora of apps
and the Newton "Card" app itself leads to a crash.
Unfortunately I am an idiot and I did not leave a
back-up on the card. I do howeve have a back up of the
uncorrupted card state on my Mac but apparently there
is no way for me to install int to my Newton. With
the card in whenever I try to download or install
anything it always crashes......Also there appears to
be no program that will install a back up from a
computer anyway...

Sorry that this message is so weird....I am just a
little fustrated.

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon

390 Manville Saint Charles Road Bishopville, SC 29010

(803) 428-6757 (perm.)

mjl3781_at_rit.edu (alt.)