[NTLK] Sorry, a problem has occurred (-10061), so I cannot open NewtWorks

From: Compaq Master (compaqmaster_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 17:32:04 EDT

NewtWorks gives me gives me this error message " Sorry, a problem has occurred (-10061), so I cannot open NewtWorks, but everything else works just fine. All the information I can find regarding the (-10061) error is an error that occurs if one has an upgraded 2000. I bought my Newton 2000 used, and I am pretty sure it has not been upgraded. If it has been upgraded the extra memory is not displayed under information, is says 912K.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Mads Gorm Larsen