Re: [NTLK] Pen Scanner for eMate-Newton?

From: JForsterMD_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 18:44:45 EDT

The usefulness of such a pen, I can imagine, to be put into a database of papers I have scanned. Instead of tearing them out and then sorting and filing the papers, I could scan the title, authors, and the journal with a summary abstract into a database, Endnote, and eventually, have a file of what has caught my eye. That is what I feel I would use such a pen to do. Whether I will and whether it will be useful is unclear. I have a whole wall of files that I keep. It would be nice to have them in a digital format. jf