Re: [NTLK] Where to find a eMate serial cable???

From: Gregory Leffler (greg.leffler_at_louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 10:29:11 EDT

SUPPOSEDLY, you can buy one from Macworks (www.macresq.com), but beware
as they shipped my order to New York (I live in Kentucky, and I put the
correct address on the order form, and it is what shows up in the order
confirmation), but did charge my credit card. Several e-mails have
resulted in no reply, and I have had to do a credit card chargeback to
get a refund.

The item you are looking for from them is the "QuickTake connection
kit". Just throw away the disk and manual that come with it, and you
have a perfect cable.

... Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
-$- Use these Lottery numbers: 6 16 22 29 36 48
--- --- Tag-O-Matic V.12