Re: [NTLK] closer but no cigar on internet connection%26In-Reply-To%26In-Reply-To%26In-Reply-To

From: jeff kisseloff (j.kisseloff_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 00:29:22 EDT

yeah, I was talking about the heap. i deleted a bunch of packages and
tried again with nethopper, got on beautifully. got to theonion.com and
saved a few pages.

this is all good, and I thank everyone for their input. I will upgrade
though. I did look into the faq for discussions on heap but didn't spot
it. i'll check again.

i'll also looking into freezing. I didn't know I could do that on the
newton, just thought that was something I could do if I step outside
without a sweater.

jeff