Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #267

From: Jgwdoc_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 14:32:32 EDT

I've been trying to export my Names file (Mac G4, Newt2100 with 2.1, NCU) to
Claris Organizer 2.0, and it repeatedly crashes in the middle of the
transfer, giving me "unable to complete export operation." Any ideas? My
Names file is basically a patient list, with extensive text notes, but no
graphics at all. What's going wrong? Thanks for the help.
J. Wiedermann, MD