Re: [NTLK] Apple to unveil new digital device next week

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 22:18:16 EDT

Hello,

  Almost all of it is legal. Well over 26.5 gigs is legal. I have over 300
CDs. Maybe 30 songs or so I have pulled from Napster. Not many at all.

  As for having too much music, I don't think so. iTunes makes it extremely
easy to find music and to sort and filter it. And it is a lot more
convenient to listen while I am coding. I can switch CDs faster than I
could get out of the chair if I was going to change them.

  And the CD's never get dirty or need cleaning.

  iTunes and MP3s are a wonderful thing.

David