Re: [NTLK] CF Card

From: Edward Cheung (edwardcheung_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 15:22:35 EDT

Hello Everyone,
the next thing i am going to purchase for my newton will be a memory
card, I kind of read through Paul's web page about the type of CF card
we can use with the ATA driver he is working on, and sony's memory stick
is on the list. I am wondering is there any pros and cons on CF card and
the memory stick? Prices is the different, and that is properly all I do
know, what about speed, reliability, etc. And what to be aware of when
getting the CF Card?
thanks
Ed Cheung