[NTLK] Backtalk Fatal Exception error sending names to Palm as VCF? Auto Receive?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 21:36:06 EDT

Hello. I got everything installed and registered. The only thing that does
not seem to work correctly is beaming an address to my Palm as a VCF. If I
send it as a text format, it works fine. All other transports seem to work
ok as far as sending to or from the Newton.

Another question I have is that when I send to the Palm, it receives
automatically, but when I send to the Newton, I have to go to the Inbox to
receive. If I turn on to receive beams automatically, it comes up with a
Beam slip, but it is expecting a Newton Beam. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks!
Drew