[NTLK] LondonUKNUG(LUKNUK)meeting any takers

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 07:06:23 EDT

Prompted by Richard Harbottle, I am putting out a call for all Newt users
geeky enough to want to get together London uk/ homecounties for a drink or
two and a little beaming and a little chatting about our green friends
Lets see whos interested and where they would be coming from and we'll find
somewhere conducive and convenient for all
BOB

--
            bob_at_barkany.com
http://www.barkany.com

Bob Barkany Photographer +44 (0) 7973 666 243