Re: [NTLK] Uh oh... ( Was Re: Newton Wanted ! )

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 10:35:27 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 10/19/01 10:15 AM, the entity known as Zachery
Bir at zbir_at_urbanape.com conveyed the following:

> On Friday, October 19, 2001, at 09:37 , Eric L. Strobel wrote:
>
>> That has got to be one of the most astoundingly shocking quotes
>> I've ever
>> read. Do you have a reference for this? I have to wonder just
>> what sort of
>> twisted illogic this "person" uses to justify such a Hitler-esque
>> statement.
>
> Congratulations. You've ended the thread even before it's begun.
>
> I applaud you. :)
>
> Zac

I would've sent that off-list, but I thought that others might be curious as
well. Since the quote was NOT about animal rights or even abortion, I
figured it shouldn't generate a huge flame war. After all, the fellow
quoted was apparently saying that infants that have been *successfully
delivered into this world* can be killed without moral qualms.

- Eric.