[NTLK] 'New' feature like HyperNewt

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 15:10:16 EDT

Hello,

  I have been paying with HyperNewt and I think it is a great application.
One of the things I like best about it is the 'New' button which allows me
to create a new item for just about everything, name, meeting, to-do,
everything without first switching to that app.

  Is there another application that has the same functionality with the
'New' button that HyperNewt has? I was just hoping to get that same
functionality with a little less heap hit.

Thank you,
David