[NTLK] Announce - DotClock

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 17:16:12 EDT

Hi gang,

I am very pleased to announce DotClock.

DotClock is, quite surprising considering the name,
a clock application. It is, however, most likely
unlike any clock you've ever seen, and to read it
you need to be able to count to four and to do some
basic multiplications.
DotClock runs on every Newton or eMate ever built.
This is a fact I am particularely proud of as coding
for os 1.x while being aware how easy life would be if
one was coding for os 2.x only is a pain in the proverbial
bottom back part of one's body.
Special thanks goes to all my beta testers who will find
their names in DotClock's credits section.
If you want to link to that page, please feel free to
link to your heart's content (not sure if this sentence is
grammatically correct, sounds a bit strange...)
After all, who minds page hits ;-)
Also, if you, Victor, consider it worth being at unna, please
feel free to upload it.

See an overview at www.pda-soft.de/dotclock.html or a
detailed description at www.pda-soft.de/dotclock_details.html

Enjoy!