Re: [NTLK] "The Device"

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 14:48:07 EDT

On Monday, October 22, 2001, at 02:38 PM, Jon Glass wrote:

> on 10/22/01 6:05 PM, Oliver Brose at oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:
>
>> What do you think?
>> I say: Naaaa... the design does not seem very ergonomic.
>> But please, Apple, prove me wrong!
>
> Well, if you can flip the lid all the way back, it might work. Also, it
> looks in one photo like there might also be a PC card in the thing...

Er hem!

It seems that everybody think that these pictures are for real. These
are mockups! The people that runs that site don't have the slightest
idea about what Apple is coming up with. I don't believe their "inside"
connection.

So, people, if you want to avoid a great deception tomorrow, take all of
this with a grain of salt!

Of course, I don't want, and cannot prevent anybody from dreaming. Go
ahead, dream all to your heart content. Just remember that you're
dreaming!

And above all, have fun! And let's guess what Apple is going to pull
from their hat tomorrow!

-Laurent.