Re: [NTLK] DopeWars for Newton

From: Betty (bettyy_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 15:52:41 EDT

------
I came to the Newton from the Palm camp, and the only things I
missed about the Palm were Oblique Strategies, Pocket Monkey and Dope
Wars. I ended up writing my own Oblique Strategies, but I never got
around to the other two. Please consider me for the beta program.
------
Hi Jim,

I know you said you sent this to the list in error but I would like to point out that one of the programs on your list is available for the Newton: Pocket Money. It's from Catamount Software. You can find it at the website:

http://www.catamount.com

HTH,

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net