Re: [NTLK] VNC

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 20:57:06 EDT

yes, I think the NIE link wasn't releasing, but only if there was a problem
establishing a connection with the server.

I tried different encoding, no difference.

had no problems at all after I bypassed the macOS VNC and connected to win98
VNC through VirtualPC (same Mac)

Once I downloaded ChromiVNC Server it worked fine on the mac OS as well.

can you launch an App.? how to you double click?