[NTLK] GPS Map receivers/maps

From: Jeff Kramer (jeffk_at_well.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 21:51:46 EDT

I'm heading to Japan in December, and would like to take my Newton
MP2k (upgraded) along for gps and some light note-taking duties.
Alas, I can't seem to find any place to get a PCMCIA GPS receiver
from. There was a Centennial SatNav card on eBay a while back, but I
missed the end of the auction. If anyone has one they'd be willing
to part with, I'm very interested. On another note, if anyone has
done this before and has maps of Japan/Tokyo, I'd love to look them
over. Thanks!

--

Jeff Kramer jeffk_at_well.com http://www.well.com/user/jeffk/