Re: [NTLK] Replying

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 13:32:41 EDT

Robert Taylor wrote:

> Nothing irritates me more than a 2 word or even one sentence reply with an
> entire message attached. Grr.

Oh, really. I'll bet a poke in the eye with a sharp stick would do the
trick. What about half a box of cracker crumbs in your underwear? Or
how about a zoo vet using your newton as a tool to check the prostate of
a male elephant?

I'll bet other people could think of some other examples.

I agree, though. Quoting entire messages just to say "Dude! totally!" or
the equivalent can be tiresome, even though I've probably as guilty as
anyone. I stand chastised.

Mark