Re: [NTLK] O/T discussions

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 08:06:26 EDT

I had a 1986 Pontiac T1000 ( Chevy Chevette) Soon after i purchased it they
discontinued the model. (Just like my Newton) I rode that car and nursed it
for 12 years. It had a small hatch latch problem (Just like my Newton) My
wife never saw me go anywhere without that car. (Just like my Newton)

(Thats as good as it gets in my attemts to get back on topic)

Keep the Green
Rich

----
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.
It's A JOKE Folks