[NTLK] NPDS error when hit

From: Michael C. Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 12:35:01 EDT

Greetings, all,

another NPDS question. For a few days, I was able to use NPDS just fine.
Now, though, my browser points at my address (local only, 10.1.68.41, gotten
via DHCP, same as it's always been) and then I get a comment that

"Internal Server Error

This server has encountered an internal error preventing it from fulfilling
your request."

and I also get "ERR 212" on the NPDS server.

The only thing that changed is that I installed NiftyDrop (the one with the
different modules), and after that the errors cropped up. What's up? Where
can I look for more info on the NPDS/nHTTP packages?

Since I know it's important, I am running:

upgraded MP2000
OS 2.1 (but not Paul's update, so Apple's last system)
nHTTPd 2.034
466 kb free on internal (default store)
error is independent of having server packages active (I've only got
NoteServ running, since I don't care about the rest).

Any more info needed?

--
Michael
wittmannmichael_at_mac.com