Re: [NTLK] Newton Message Pad

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 14:15:11 EDT

My top apps:

- Notion: PelicanWare
- Startbar: Standalone
- Backdrop plus: Standalone
- SuperNotepad: Standalone
- PIMple: Shameless plug, but I really do use it!
- Geek safe
- Newtscape: Steve Weyer. Haven't gotten used to many of its features
yet.
- BB Editor: another shamelss plug
- OutlineStyles; See above

Apps I'd like to get working (understanding):
- NPDS
- VNC
- ATA

You can also see my webpage of other apps I tried/use at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize/mynewt.html
Also has links to the developer's sites.

Way