[NTLK] Taking up programming

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 15:00:03 EST

James asked...

>I would like to get into programming for the Newton. Are there any
>resources that you can suggest for me?

Chris answered...

>You might want to check out the following auction currently running on
>ebay over here in Germany for programming books for the Newton. (Don't
>worry. The books are all in English. You may have to mail and ask the
>seller if they'd be willing to ship it to the US though...):

If you want, James, I can bid on your behalf and ship to the US of A.
Shipping would be approx. $9 plus what he charges to ship to me.

<Shameless plug>
You will descriptions and reviews of many resources in the books page
of www.pda-soft.de. There you also find links to download Apple's
documentation which is a must if you really want to program this thing.
</Shameless plug>

Frank

Newton software and hardware stuff at www.pda-soft.de