Re: [NTLK] Build your own Newton?

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 01:25:59 EST

In a message dated 29/10/01 4:02:21 am, john_fraser_at_mac.com writes:

<< Well to a point I love the screeen size but I don't like the extra space
around the screen. Basically I want a 5" 16.9 type screen with 1/4" max
around each edge (prefer 1/8") >>

ANd where would you rest the heel of your hand whilst writing? I find the
lack of a surface to do this is a real put off when trying to graffiti on my
palm.

Mike