[NTLK] LAnug one year party!

From: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 00:56:42 EST

yes that's right we have finally reached the mile stone! come one come
all. yes there will be a cake, i'm not sure about ballons. we'll be
celebrating one year of continuous meeting as a group. the group web
site is started and logo almost ready for t.shirts! how can you miss
this meeting? really guys if you're in the area please stop by we'll
start about 7:30 and will meet in the santa monica area. please email
me off list for directions. we'll be trying to get a newton up as a web
server.

martina wilson
lanug_at_earthlink.net
vice pres lanug