[NTLK] [announce] NEW THINGS A BREWIN'

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 16:03:25 EDT

This Old Newt has a few new items this month.

-Featured Interview with Sean Luke.

-A brand new fresh look.

- Important new quizzlett poll. (Interested in Newton Pop mail service with a
dial up account?)

-UPDATED LINKS: We found a new link service. Our links are now very very
searchable. It took a few months to visit every page and update em and make
keyword entries...but WOW. We are proud of this VERY USER FRIENDLY new
addition. Did we say anything about the searchability of it yet? :)

- Are you missing the Newton Classifieds? We are. Being the host of the Used
Price Guide we thought it a natural fit to host a similar service. We
Introduce the NEWTON SWAP MEET. This may have a few bugs...but hey, now we
know what a CHMOD is :-)

_I would like to thank Jon Glass for helping take a look at our new additions.

The Latest Newton Community FAQ is posted. Thank Paul G. ( I promise to get
with you in regards to the automatic updates)

- Oh yeah, almost forgot.... www.thisoldnewt.com is mine mine mine

Keep the Green
Rich