Re: [NTLK] PDF reader Poll status

From: David Nett (troilus1_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 23:05:51 EDT

I vote desktop tool (2). While I use my newt for
'net access on teh road when I'm away from my
desktop (Mac), my broadband connection spoils me
horribly, and I never download anything over a
few K on my Newt unless I have to. Many of the
PDFs I have in mind (Including the Newt manuals)
are well over a Mb.

Desktop all the way.

--David

=====