[NTLK] ppp

From: Vasilios Gotsis (basil_at_provisions.com.au)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 05:29:37 EDT

Hi All have just joined the list again and now i lament having gotten off
it. My query is i am not able to dial to my NT Box isp (Ras) have done so in
the past but not for some time anyhow long story short it seems to fail
around ppp negotiation and before authentication is it possible my ppp
module if such a thing exists is stuffed.

Thanking you in advance
Basil