[NTLK] 130 backlight problems

From: Tom Wilkinson (thenortherner_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 08:07:13 EDT

I had my Newton 130 on never sleep and backlight never go off yesterday. I
used it before bed, turned it off, and this morning the backlight won't
come on. I tried a software switch as well and nothing. I have not left it
on for long periods with the backlight on. Maybe 20 minutes max at one time.
Can you replace the light in a 130?
Is there a faq?
Is there anything I could be overlooking?
Wahhhh :-(
Thanks for any help
Tom