Re: [NTLK] Newton/Palm Desktop

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 14:45:24 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 9/4/01 2:39 PM, the entity known as Kolbj=F8rn
Barmen at kolla_at_nvg.ntnu.no conveyed the following:

> On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Dale Steele wrote:
>=20
>>=20
>> I just came across this article on Newton syncing to Palm Desktop.
>>=20
>> http://www.palmonmac.com/article.php?sid=3D33
>=20
> Wouldnt it be lovely with some extension on the newton that would able
> it to sync/backup to palmdesktops directly? Especially for those of us
> who dont do windows/macos daily that would be neat, plenty of palm
> desktops out there. :)

Ummm... sounds like you misunderstand. Palm Desktop is the personal
organizer software on the Mac that one can use in conjunction with a Palm,
so that you've got your schedule and addresses on your Mac as well as on
your Palm. The article describes how to use the Palm Desktop software in
conjunction with a Newt.

- Eric.