Re: [NTLK] Viking Card (20MB - Linear Flash) not working in 2000

From: Dave Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 15:09:31 EDT

Well, I finally got it to work, but it turns out the original card was bad.
The one I got to replace it fit much better, and formatted right away, no
problems. So now Homer (20 MB) is ready for his fill of corporate Powerpoint
presentations. Woohoo!

By the way, I had purchased the card from gfoyle on ebay, and although he is
quite busy he did send me a replacement card, and was willing to refund my
money if that one did not work.

- Dave