[NTLK] Comm error with PQ Connect

From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 12:23:36 EDT

Loaded Pocket Quicken and launched PQ connect on my MP2000U and iMac DV
w/Palm USB to serial adapter.
The Mac program sees the Palm USB adapter with no problems.
I set up one account on the Newton with a zero balance.
Then I tried to "link accounts" in PQ connect on the Mac.
When I initate the connection on the Newton I get error -48807 (undefined
variable) and the connection is dropped.
I haven't tried to connect with Ethernet yet, but wanted to see if anyone
else is using PQ connect successfully, especially over a serial adapter.
Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

TIA,

--
Michael Guzzo