Re: [NTLK] blasphemy and maybe some hope

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 14:16:38 EDT

on 9/6/01 1:59 PM, Michael J. Hu=DFmann at michael_at_michael-hussmann.de wrote:

> (i.e. Steve Jobs) even wants to be connected with the Newton in any way.
> I suppose SJ would rather erase anyone's memory that the Newton ever exis=
ted.

If you thought it was an embarassment, and a flop, would _you_ want it to b=
remembered? Granted, we don't think it was, and many others don't, but it
seems that most people who remember it think of it in negative terms. That'=
probably something SJ would like to have forgotten. :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>