Re: [NTLK] Soups and Visor...

From: Marco Mailand (newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 15:51:22 EDT

ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com wrote (6.9.2001 18:35 Uhr):
>> The Visor is collecting dust now.
> And you're not selling it on eBay? ;-)
> Nope I Have to return it to the fellow who baught it ...
Yesterday I started to enter music titles of a CD which I've copied to MD.
Normally I do that on the Newton and have my MD collection content always
handy but I thought to try that with the Palm. After 5mins scribbling into
the square box (I'm really fast in that meanwhile, at least with letters and
numbers) I gave up and looked at it: Title, Band and 5 of 13 titles where
written. Then I started to do the same with the Newton and was done after
2mins. And I can now even print a nice inlet directly with my Laserprinter
:-)
However, there's one good thing: The Palm can be used as backup device for
the cellphone as well as for writing SMS. Is there something similar for the
Newton, I mean a tool which talks to the phone via IrDA?

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing