[NTLK] I saw Re: The Newton Museum & Beta Newtons

From: Newton_User (newton_user_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 18:40:51 EDT

Dear John,

I thought you were going to wait to announce the Grand Opening of your site.
I am still willing to plug your site on mine whenever you give me the word.
Can't wait till January to see what you got coming to the Newton Community.

Kindest Regards,
Anthony Jeancola
http://www.geocities.com/newtonresurrection
newton_user_at_mac.com