Re: [NTLK] Hilite2000

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 07:39:13 EDT

Hilite2000 and Cliphoard works fine on three MP2KU's and two eMates.

Did you do a soft reset after installing?

Did you forget to delete the prefs. of a previous

How about trying 'Options 3.4' from SBM(?) it's freeware.
------------------
>Is this pkg compatable with cliphoard? I installed it and it is
>conflicting with somthing else I have installed in the Newt.
>When I go to select a new note, it triggers bugtrap. I really like H2K
>and want to get to the bottom of this.
>
>Greg

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net