[NTLK] CopyRighted To Death!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 07:40:13 EDT

Try this for 'copyright'...

..I can see it now, at every Apple show, a crazy group calling themselves
'Newton! The Greateful Dead!' |-)

..actually, we should be greatful Steve killed the Newt. corporate-wise,
otherwise he would have shoved a '!#&*-stinking keyboard', made us buy
excess RAM to satisfy one of his corp. friends, waste screen space with
AOL/MSN/Crap-u-serve icons, and 'pay' for bloatware...wait a minute, this
turned out to be the iBook!!!...ahhh then, I am WRITING on Nirvana!

..BTW, I have over twenty checks waiting to be received by the
authors/distributors of software that have been 'abandoned' for one reason
or another. The software is still productive, I have not 'directly'
affected their due profits(since they won't accept payments) or
acknowledgement of their efforts.

..from paint on rocks, to ink on paper, to the printing press, to the
floppy disks, to massive networks, how did we get so far? The information
was shared. If you can buy, then buy it. If you can't buy it, then I'll
share it *IF* it is fair and prudent.

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net