Re: [NTLK] AW: Good Scientific Caculator for MP2100

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 21:06:20 EDT

As it turns out, I only emulated the interface (buttons) and a few other
items. The actual math language used is not Casio's I went with newton
script becouse it was native and more powerfull. Where posible, I made the
calculate look and feal like a casio, but it is not required to know how to
use there calulator to use my app. You can download a copy off my web page
which should be mentioned below. As far as info about my app goes, you can
read the web page that is up and ask me questions you have.