[NTLK] OT: Copyrights, Abandonware and such...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 14:34:45 EDT

I don't know if I'm tired of not sleeping enough, but am I the only one to
notice that over the last few days, there's been a ton of messages to
argument about copyrights and what one should do regarding "abandonware".

I'm never complaining on anything, but I found that the last few days, the
traffic has been getting almost out of proportion, specially with the
addition of those discussion messages.

I don't want to give the idea that I want to shut anybody up, but could we
get back to actual topics, maybe? If somebody still has some arguments, you
are welcomed to send them, privately, to the concerned parties and I'm sure
they will reply accordingly ;-)

Thanks all!

-Laurent.

bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe, trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
-Rich Cook