Re: [NTLK] More on law

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 04:45:32 EDT

Incorect, how can you say that. The government takes peoples houses all the
time. Your kid sells drugs out of your house, the goverment can take your
house. You don't pay your takes, the gov take our house. You piss off your
comunity like that woman in that state where the kids keeped the cops off
the land with a pack of dogs and the gov takes your land. There is no
ownership of land, you only rent. Some forms of rent give you more rights,
we call this ownership, where you have bought the right to build some types
of buildings, but you do not have all rights. Only the government and thus
us as a whole have the whole rights.

Taxes will never die, how do you pay for this great government with out
taxes? Every should pay for this service, and the only way to do this is to
tax the public.