Re: [NTLK] NOISE(Re: More on Law)

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:42:37 EDT

Mr. Cherry,

> Or, please disregard. I find this very interesting. If you don't like
> what's on TV, then change the channel.

Unfortunately, this TV has only one channel.

> Mr. temparsog and I are having a very good debate

which in and of itself is debatable.

> of which may be of interest to many people.

or may not...

> I will not respect your wishes, unless you call a vote and the majority
of people here
> say stop.

What, and waste even more bandwidth?

> The will of the one is unimportant, but the will of the many, now
> there is a voice you should listen to (only because they could beat you
up.
> Mobs are no fun :) ).

It would appear that your voice is very LOUD at the moment. But your voice
is
but one and, of course,

 unimportant.

Regards,

David Humphreys

PS I look forward to your donation (monetary) to Newtontalk.