Re: [NTLK] More on law

From: Guy MITTAUX (guy.mittaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 19:46:26 EDT

Excuse me guys, but I think you are not on the good list for that.

I am receiving now more than 200 mails a day and I cannot read them all.

I join Laurent and other, PLEASE continue off list.

We all have not to go through law to know what is good and bad and the difference
between Microsoft and a small independant developper.

If you do not agree, I would like that the one who never made any illegal copy of
soft/music/... throw me the first stone and stop this discussion NOW